PureB2B Privacy Notice
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 22, 2018
We at PUREB2B respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. In this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), we describe how we collect, use, and disclose information that we obtain through our website www.PureB2B.com (the “Site”) and how we use and disclose that information. This Notice applies only to www.PureB2B.com and not to the websites of any affiliated businesses.
With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact us at email@example.com
By visiting and using the Site, you are deemed to have agreed to the provisions of this Privacy Notice, unless you are in the EEA or Switzerland in which case you are acknowledging that you have been provided this Privacy Notice.
1. What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site.
Information We Collect Directly From You. If you subscribe to our newsletters or complete the web form on the Contact Us page, we ask you to fill out a brief form that requests information such as your name, company, title, e-mail address, and telephone, as well as your areas of interest and of course the content of your message to us. Similarly, if you provide comments on any blog or community page we may host, you will need to log in – although you may do that via your social network account such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Of course, if you have given us permission to send you surveys, we collect information from you when you respond to a survey.
Our Site may include social media features, such as the Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter buttons. These features may also collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie (see below) to enable the feature to function properly. These features may also give you the option to post information about your activities on our Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy notice of the company providing them.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries or request for information, and for other marketing and client service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site.
- For marketing purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you.
- To better understand how visitors access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and respond to member desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, we will obtain your prior consent.