Our content experts thoroughly review every content asset we take in as part of our client campaigns to assess the following attributes: content quality, content appeal, content titles as they relate to the subject matter and file format. Occasionally, original content titles we receive are too abstract or obscure and may need to be re-written to better align with the subject matter that the content is about and with the target audience in order to improve response. Our content experts will make title changes to original content where necessary in order to properly characterize the value proposition or solution that is being put forward. If you do not want your original content titles changed or want to be informed of the changes being made within our marketing efforts to promote your content, please state that in writing to your sales representative/advisor prior to the launch of your campaign. This request may impact pricing and/or volume guarantees.We will leverage a range of techniques determined to be most effective in generating leads and meeting your lead commitments. This will include email marketing and may include telemarketing if appropriate.
Lead File Data Fields:
Our lead files will include the following data fields:
PureB2B defines IT Decision Maker (ITDM) as any person with IT functional responsibility and holding a title of Manager and above. We also include any person with line-of-business responsibility holding a C-level title as these professionals are also influential in making technology purchase decisions.
Any program cancelled prior to the program start date must be cancelled with at least two (2) days written notice. Any program cancelled after the program start date will be effective ten (10) days after PureB2B is in receipt of the written cancellation notice. Client will be billed for all leads generated through the effective date of the cancellation.
Lead Return Guidelines:
PureB2B has adopted a flexible approach to requests from clients to return genuinely invalid leads. We work closely with all of our clients to ensure that they do not pay for invalid leads and that they remain happy with the quality of leads we provide to them.
We have created the following guidelines to help our clients understand how we define valid and invalid leads.
What is an invalid lead?
A lead is invalid if it falls within one or more of the following categories:
– The contact information fields (phone or email) for the lead are incorrect.
– It is a duplicate lead — this means a lead that has been submitted by PureB2B more than once during the existing campaign and/or submitted by PureB2B for a previous campaign executed within the last 180 days.
– The lead does not match the targeting criteria set forth in the Lead Generation Order for the campaign.
– The lead is returned from the client within 5 business days after the completion of the program for a valid reason.
What is not an invalid lead?
Occasionally we receive requests from clients to return leads for reasons that fall outside the invalid lead guidelines noted above. The following outlines areas where we will not agree to accept a returned lead:
– The lead says they did not agree to be contacted or has no interest in the offer but PureB2B has a time stamp record of their request.
– Where we can replace incorrect information fields, for example with the correct phone number.
– The lead has been provided previously by another partner.
– The lead is an existing customer of the client and that name has not been previously provided to PureB2B.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.