Quick Hacks for Maximum Webinar Performance
With so many unpredictable factors riding on digital event success, there is only so much you can control. You have to get your webinar to stand out in advance, engage your attendees that show up, and evolve the conversation afterwards. Maximize your spend by trying a few of these tactics, some of which can be enhanced by content syndication:
Make the on-demand version available for outbound promotions: On-demand webinars generate 28% more engagement than live events (schedules are a killer).
- Atomize the content: For minimal resources and cost, your event can quickly become an infographic or eBook (the hard part is already done—the content)!
- Maximize your in-house database: There’s a mountain of gold in your marketable database, use it, but don’t forget to keep growing it! Today’s early stage leads are tomorrows pipeline.
- Add a prize/giveaway: The bulk of your registrants are going to be on the fence about attending the day of; a small incentive may push them to attend. Attendees = pipeline!
- Nurture your registrants with QUALITY content before the event: Bring them a ton of value and knowledge; establish yourself as a thought leader beforehand to maximize attendees.
- Be HUMAN: Put the slide deck down and change up the format a bit. What about a Q&A format, a roundtable, or even a video?
- Use Polls: Break up the monotony of presenting with polls (most vendors offer this service). You keep the audience engaged and collect some quality data.
- Don’t over qualify: Too often vendors are too hyper-focused on a certain persona or company type. What about the clients who see a use case in your product you haven’t thought of? Come one come all!
- Have a ridiculous post-event follow up: What’s your plan for turning attendees into pipeline? Connect with sales to ensure there’s a clear path.
When you get creative and be human, your webinar will increase sales and marketing ROI. By building your marketable database with quality prospects, content syndication is the fuel that can keep your events moving for the next 3, 6, and 12 months. If done correctly, content syndication can help to increase event buzz, while also serving to build a prestigious event brand associated with thought leadership. Continue the investment post event with the right follow-up sequence and your team will be setup for long-term success.
Target, engage, and influence the right B2B buyers with PureSyndication. Powered by our global audience of 125 million in-market B2B buyers, PureSyndication gets your content into the hands of your target buyers using multi-channel outbound engagement. Focus on engaging those who are intending to make a change or have a need to make a change and establish thought leadership with them. Working with client demand generation target personas and keywords, we identify potential leads in the online & offline ecosystems. Leads are supplemented with robust intent data layering exclusive to our clients, providing marketing and sales teams with accurate intent data to accelerate the buying process.